Quest Brewing Co. is proud to host The Bad Popes on Thursday May 12th. The show starts at 7PM with no cover charge. Food will be available for purchase with Automatic Taco.
- -Please note that no outside food or alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
- -You are allowed to bring lawn chairs, blankets, and bottled water.
- -Children are welcome. Dogs must remain leashed and owners must dispose of pet waste.
- -The event is rain or shine. In the event of rain, the concert will take place inside the brewery.
- -Per state law, patrons will be limited to 3 pints of beer per person.
Based out of Greenville, SC, The Bad Popes are a five-piece ensemble consisting of Jef Chandler (guitar, vocals), Charles Hedgepath (guitar, vocals), Chris Garrett (bass), Mike Bagwell (pedal steel, vocals), and Joe Cash (drums). All veterans of the South Carolina music scene, The Bad Popes have been playing as a unit since 2002, with Joe Cash coming on board in 2010. Adept in many different styles of music that fall under the umbrella term Americana, the band plays everything from western swing in the manner of Bob Wills to rock in the spirit of the Allman Brothers to straight up country material like Hank Williams, Sr. Featuring original material as well as select covers, The Bad Popes released their eponymous debut CD in 2009, followed by their second CD Town and Country in 2012. Town and Country was voted by listeners of popular Americana station WNCW as one of the top 100 albums of 2012. The band is currently working on their third CD and touring in the Carolinas.