Quest Brewing Company is celebrating one year of operations on Saturday, July 19th 2014 from noon till 10:00 PM at 55 Airview Dr Greenville, SC 29607. This event is free to the public and will feature musical performances by:
Asada & Ellada Kouzina food trucks will be in attendance in order to provide dining options. In order to make things exciting, Quest will be tapping a new specialty keg every hour for fans to sample. These beers were brewed from input from each member of the Quest team. These beers will be tapped outside at the beer tents. Schedules will be posted at the tents for which beers are being tapped and when. Some of these beers include:
Honey Dew & Pink Peppercorns Tripel– Created by Adam
Beet Saison w/ Rosemary– Created by Joe
Lemon Basil Session Ale– Created by Erin
Sweet Potato Stout–Created by Peter
Smoked Strawberry & Rhubarb Porter (Randall) –Created by Jeremy
Cantaloupe Tripel– Created by Andrew
Single Hop Pacific Jade Pale Ale–Created by Don
Milk Stout with Peanut Butter and Banana (Cask)–Created by Elvis
Plus 3 bonus beers just because we love beer…
Sour Funky Apple Ale (AKA-Our First Sour)
Cherry Cheesecake Golden Fleece BPA (Cask)
10 month Barrel-aged Dark Corner Distillery Kaldi Imperial Coffee Stout
A dunking booth with our brewers/employees will be available for $1 per throw. The money collected will be used for the National MS Society in order to find a cure for Muscular Sclerosis.
The Quest parking lot will be closed off for the event. Carpooling and taxis are HIGHLY recommended. A shuttle service will be provided to and from the Indexx Printing parking lot located at 450 Airport Rd (on the other side of the Trophy Club). There will be signs directing you to this lot. Please be respectful and keep this lot, that Indexx was gracious enough to let us use, clean!
- -IDs will be checked at the gate and only persons 21 years of age or older are allowed to purchase beer.
- -Please note that no outside food or alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
- -You are allowed to bring lawn chairs, blankets, and bottled water.
- -Children are welcome. Dogs will NOT be permitted at this event.
- -The event is rain or shine. In the event of rain, the concert will take place inside the brewery.
- -Per state law, patrons will be limited to 3 pints of beer per person.
- -We want you to get home safe! Yellow Cab can be reached at (864) 233-6666. Please drink responsibly!
Growlers and six packs will only be available for purchase upon exiting the gate. No growlers of specialty beer will be available. In order to show gratitude to the local community, Golden Fleece BPA cans will be discounted through the celebration. Patrons will be able to purchase cans for $2 DOLLARS per can. This is Quest’s way of saying: ‘Thank you for making us a successful local brewery. Cheers!’